This event has already been held!
Thursday, 23 November 2023 from 09:30 to 13:30
Physical Event Only - Catterick Leisure Centre, Gough Road, Catterick, North Yorkshire, DL9 3EL
This event provides a bespoke forum for the Armed Forces Community (AFC) where you can meet and network with a diverse group of national and international exhibitors. Here you can explore and learn about the various industry sectors, what careers are available in the current job market, where qualifications held are sought or what you will need along with meeting potential training providers (ELC Approved Providers), to gain new qualifications towards future employment.
Most importantly, BFRS work with Industry Exhibitors who either are signatories to the Armed Forces Covenant and/or are pro AFC recognising the unique skills and experience that is inherent within the Forces.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future and your next career, should start as soon as you join the Forces?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs, in between jobs?
- Need CV / career advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
- Want to build your network?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, which are:
- Royal Navy
By attending a BFRS event, you’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to discuss current opportunities within their organisation. From Engineering to Logistics there is something for everyone.
There will be thousands of jobs available within a plethora of sectors, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in our National Employment & Careers Fair.
You’ll discover new avenues, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
What's on offer at our BFRS event:
- National, local, and regional employers (0000s Jobs)
- Training providers
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV Advice (Free)
- Career Advice
- Business Advice
- Networking (+ free Refreshments)
Programme of the day:
- 09.15 - 13.10 hrs - Attendee registration
- 09.30 hrs - Doors open
- 09.30 – 13.10 hrs - Networking & Refreshments
- 13.30 hrs - Live Event Closes
- Post Event Webinars - For 8 Weeks Duration after the Event
Top Tip: Peek and surge attendance is traditionally as the doors open so you may wish to attend later to avoid the crowd.
- 16.00 - 18.00 hrs - Set-up 1 (Day Before)
- 07.00 - 08.30 hrs - Set-up 2
- 08.00 – 13.10 hrs - Networking & Refreshments
- 08.45 hrs - Event Briefing
- 09.30 hrs - Doors open for attendees
- 12.00 - 13.00 hrs - Exhibitor Lunch
- 13.30 hrs - Live Event Closes
- Post Event Exhibitor Webinars - For 8 Weeks Duration after the Event
To Pre-register for the event please call or send a text with your Name, Unit/Ex-Unit, where you heard about the event, your postocde and your email address followed by a Y to opt-in to receive event updates. (e.g. Joe Bloggs, 19 Regt RA, CV11 6RY, Joe.email@example.com, Y). Or click "Register to Attend"
To text: 07812 742 950 (please quote the event location i.e Catterick)
To call: 02476 939 931
Limited Exhibition Stands Remaining!
Below are a list of the exhibitors with the list of companies growing all the time. Click a company to visit their virtual stand and find out more..