Thursday, 16 June 2022 from 09:30 to 13:30
Physical & Virtual Event - Leicester Racecourse, Leicester Rd, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4AL
This event, will provide the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with exhibitors. The event allows the AFC to find out about the various industry sectors, available to them.
As well as meeting with potential employers, the AFC will be able to find out about the different qualifications they may need and meet with potential training providers (ELC Approved Providers), to help them gain new qualifications that could assist them with employment. Plus, lots of advice and support.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future and your next career, should start as soon as you join the Forces?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs?
- Need CV advice, career advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
- Want to build your network?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, this includes;
- Service Personnel not just Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
- Emergency Services
By attending a BFRS event, you’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to discuss current opportunities within their organisation. We work with all types of employers, from security to engineering to professional membership bodies.
There will be thousands of jobs available within a plethora of sectors, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in our National Employment & Careers Fair.
You’ll discover new avenues, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
What's on offer at our BFRS event:
- National, local and regional employers (0000s Jobs)
- Training providers
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV Advice (Free)
- Career Advice
- Business Advice
- Networking (+ free Tea & Coffee)
Programme of the day:
There will be seminars throughout the day, these are limited to 30 attendees per seminar. Please contact a member of the BFRS team to find out more, this can be done either by phone on 02476 939 931 or by email.
- 07.00 - 08.55 hrs - Exhibitor Set-up
- 09.00 hrs - Exhibitor Briefing
- 0915 hrs - 1315 hrs - Attendee registration
- 0930 hrs - Doors open
- 0945 hrs - Seminar 1 attendee sign in
- 13.30 hrs - Face-2-Face Event closes
To Pre-register for the event please call or send a text with your Name, Unit/Ex-Unit, where you heard about the event and your email address followed by a Y to opt-in to receive event updates, event name. (e.g. Joe Bloggs, 19 Regt RA, Joe.email@example.com, Y, Leicester). Or click "Register to Attend"
To text: 07812 742 950
To call: 02476 939 931
Important Downloadable Documents
- Click here to book a stand at our National Employment & Careers fair @ Leicester
Below are a list of the current exhibitors with the list of companies growing all the time. Click a company to visit their virtual stand and find out more..